12.28.2007

Two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Alegria triste. Tristeza alegre. Dançaram abraçadas pelo velho gira-discos. Soando à imagem do teu corpo. Sorrindo, no quente da areia. O afagar dos teus lentos cabelos erradiando luz e alegria. Alimentam-me. Quero-te bem. O melhor. Mas nesse canto minotauro não pude deixar de sentir a tristeza das agulhas arranhabdo o vinil desejo de te ter. Perdoa-me a sinceridade. Two shots of happy, one shot of sad.


Two shots of happy, one shot of sad
You think I'm no good, well I know I've been bad
Took you to a place, now you can't get back
Two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Walked together down a dead end street
We were mixing the bitter with the sweet
Don't try to figure out what we might of had
Just two shots of happy, one shot of sad
…
Two shots of happy, one shot of sad
I'm not complaining, baby I'm glad
You call it a compromise, well what's that
Two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Two shots of happy, one shot of sad

U2

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

as saudades são, também, o melhor e o pior que alguém pode sentir, talvez ;) *

Assíduos do shaker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin